Experienced nurses, health officers and emergency medical technicians at Momentum OSGB who have any other valid health personnel certificates work with the workplace doctor in the field of occupational health.
Other trained health professionals at Koc Health on My Side Momentum OSGB perform their duties with compassion and care, using the modern medical methods within the framework of a “people-oriented care".
The duties of other healthcare personnel to perform with the workplace doctor are:
- Planning, evaluating, monitoring and directing OHS services
- Data collection and keeping the necessary records
- Assisting the workplace doctor during employment / periodic inspection
- Follow-up and examination of groups requiring special policy
- Organization and execution of first aid services
- Health education of employees
- Continuous monitoring and supervision of general hygiene conditions
- Support for the work of employee representatives and support staff